Oil and gas industry work sites are dangerous environments where catastrophic or fatal accidents can occur. If you have been injured, or if a loved one has been injured as a result of working in the oil and gas industry, you will need an experienced attorney to help you.
Specific types of injuries resulting from related oil and gas work include:
- Oil Rig Accidents/Deaths
- Transport Trucking Accidents
- Gas Well Drilling Accidents
- Pipeline Explosions and Burns
- Defective Drilling and Pumping Equipment Accidents
- Materials Handling Accidents
- Injuries resulting from Subcontractor Negligence
- Business Representation
Goodsell Oviatt attorneys also represent landowners who need contract and negotiation assistance and clients who have complex litigation issues resulting from oil and gas business disputes, mineral rights and lease issues, and land damage from exploration and drilling.
Business disputes which Goodsell Oviatt can help resolve include:
- Business Litigation
- Contractual Disputes
- Trusts and Estates involving Mineral Rights and Leases
- Experience matters. Contact the attorneys at Goodsell Oviatt Law Firm for expert and trustworthy representation. With an outstanding regional and national reputation and performance record, they will make sure your interests are skillfully protected.